Content Creation Assistant
- £23000 to £25000 per annum depending on experience
- Apply by:
- 30th May 2019
- Start date:
My client are a tech platform that combines behavioural science and data science to help businesses' understand what drives employees performance and passion. Their technology helps their clients with the right professional match when it comes to hiring. They are the fastest growing platform in the legal support space and work with some of the largest law firms. They have offices in both central London and Amsterdam.
As a Content Creation Associate, you would help build and run their marketing campaign. You will get the opportunity to help create their entire SEO strategy, helping to build on their acquisition of professionals to their platform. You will also get involved with shaping and developing their communication and brand as they continue to expand across the UK.
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent and driven graduate or soon to be graduate who has a passion for people, process and problem-solving. In order to be successful, you will have:
- Degree from a top 10 UK university
- Excellent communication skills
- A real passion for writing and the agility to tailor writing styles accordingly
- Demonstrated experience with writing e.g. blog, university newspaper
- Interested in understanding users
Sign up for job alerts - its free