Contact Manager, Barclaycard
Job Title: Contact Manager
Salary: £35k basic salary/ + £5k OTE
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Contact Manager is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Contact Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £35,000
- Y1 OTE of £40,000
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paces working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Contact Manager Role:
- Manage and proactively analyse the Aspect VIA dialler functionality and related agent performance
- Support the delivery of a high quality customer contact strategy that balances service to clients, colleague capability and company performance
- Proactively work to optimise outbound performance through continual new idea generation and implementation via strong analytical abilities
- Ensuring full compliance to OFCOM regulations, ensuring principles apply at all times to the dialling strategy whilst optimising contact opportunities that will benefit the customer
- Implement and manage dialling strategies with the aim to continually improve customer contact, balancing the customer and company requirements
- Build close, cohesive working relationships with the key stakeholders such as operational managers, Marketing and Technology
- Participate in key projects such as campaign implementation, trial, pilot launches and ad-hoc projects, ensuring that appropriate customer focused solutions are selected
Contact Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- An understanding of dialler technology is highly desirable
- A good track record of decision making
- Ability to plan and prioritise your time and workload
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, target driven environment
- A team player, who can also work autonomously
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :banking jobs manchester manager barclaycard pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Strategy and Transactions Graduate Programmes - EY
London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Graduate Management Trainee - London
Head Office Logistics Graduate Management Programme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Anti-Money Laundering Analyst
Pacific Life Re Actuarial Graduate Programme
£34,000 plus excellent benefits
Pacific Life Re
Sponsored Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
10Finance The Future