A Leading Global Over-The-Counter Pharmaceutical Company
A top five global over-the-counter (OTC) consumer goods and pharmaceutical company, this company offers customers and consumers high quality products, across a variety of categories, at affordable prices.
This is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market. The Company is also a leading provider of branded OTC products, generic extended topical prescription products and receives royalties from Multiple Sclerosis drug Tysabri®.
The company store brand OTC leadership position is derived from years of expertise, which is combined with world class manufacturing technologies and advanced distribution capabilities, allowing them to provide a range of services that is unmatched in the industry.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £18k - £21k depending on
Key responsibilities of the role:
Primary purpose of the role;
• Entry level position, ensuring compliant administration of local case handling, tracking and reporting requirements
• Case handling, tracking and reporting in relation to branded consumer healthcare products
• Handling consumer enquiries (both written and verbal) for healthcare products, received via consumers, customers (groceries, pharmacies etc.), or via a contract customer service provider.
• Coordinating responses, contacting the customer service provider and consumers to follow-up on their enquiries, liaising with manufacturers in relation to customer enquiries.
• Coordination and collation of customer returns, and the forwarding of these to the various sites of manufacture, for analysis.
• Awareness and compliance with team processes, ensuring KPIs are met and any process improvements are proposed, managed and implemented.
• Prepare and conduct reconciliations of all complaints on a monthly basis
• Support local safety/pharmacovigilance activities and reporting to the corporate team
• Ensure full personal compliance with Company Codes of Conduct
• Achieve the necessary standards of technical service, product quality, efficiency, training, documentation, quality and compliance.
• Ensure appropriate reporting through the business to enable appropriate tactical and strategic decisions to be made to protect, enhance and develop the business
• Spend sufficient time at the sites relevant to their role, to be able to develop and maintain understanding of the processes and people, communications/relationships
• Have a thorough understanding of the legal and technical framework within which to operate. The job holder may be representing the company externally and, where appropriate, may be interacting with the Executive Team and/or colleagues
What are your key candidate requirements for the role?
• Educated to degree level, ideally in a scientific, pharmaceutical, chemical or biological discipline.
• Ideally 1+ years customer service experience.
• Excellent written and spoken communicator, consistently delivering excellent service with minimal supervision.
• Able to analyse data and identify trends and proactively propose actions based on these.
• Experience reviewing and defining processes to drive team and business efficiencies would be advantageous
• Experience working in a healthcare customer service environment, and awareness of pharmacovigilance systems and requirements would be advantageous
• Able to work independently and self-start to define a path and gather knowledge
• 'Can do' mentality, diving in from day 1 to get the job done
• Ability to prioritise in line with business needs, managing stakeholders & expectations.
• Always looks for opportunities to do more
• Takes initiative and takes risk when justified
• Displays thoroughness in analysis and follow-up.
• Generates creative solutions to problems faced
• Able to make decisions in ambiguous situations
• Awareness of the overall business goals with a 'sales enabling' mind-set.
• Savvy enough to understand the commercial priorities and identify opportunities that complement, building strategy which aligns to business need
• Ability to critique data, assess probability of success and adapt based on strength of position
• Demonstrates empathy & respect for people
• Fosters collaboration with other functions & departments, at all levels, and acts as an equal partner and valued voice in all interactions
• Communicates with confidence and tact
• Holds themselves and others accountable by confronting issues appropriately.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive depending on experience London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE London Various
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
Basic to £27,000 & OTE £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP