Consultant | Wiser | Best Small Company
- Negotiable negotiable + benefits + OTE + bonus + expenses with salary review
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Let us tell you about Wiser. Wait, actually, let us show you – https://vimeo.com/290008784/e478cb29e3
We’re a creative and recruitment company building employer brands for some of the world’s biggest companies, then delivering the best talent to those companies – and we do it all in-house. With researchers, designers, producers and coders all working directly with recruiters and salespeople, we have a genuine USP that sets us apart.
Don’t believe us? Here are a bunch of folks who do:
- Kraft Heinz
- Just Eat
We’re looking to grow the team, so if you’re liking what we’ve said so far, then read on.
Recruitment is all about people, there’s no two ways about it. You’ve got to love meeting new people, building relationships and perfecting the art of the sale. If you can combine that with the persistence and determination needed to succeed, you’re onto an incredible career in recruitment.
Wiser Elite is the specialist sales recruitment area of our business, generally placing into tech and fintech companies across London (although we’ve recently branched out to Europe too!). It’s not been the only expansion – we’ve recently launched The Elite, a WhatsApp community made up of the 150 best sales leaders in the industry right now. To top it all off, the team are on for a record revenue year, hence why we’re able to open the door for a lucky few.
Right, you must have questions – hit us up.
What does the daily grind look like?
- - Researching and building your personal brand in the market
- - Fully committing to understanding your clients – who they are and who they’re looking for
- - Using your own network, LinkedIn and other job boards to source top talent
- - Pitching to candidates and clients to generate revenue for the company
- - Managing recruitment processes from application through to offer, giving the right guidance to both your candidate and client throughout
Is there anything else to know about the gig?
- - Recruitment is all about people – you have to love meeting new people, building relationships and perfecting the art of selling
- - Although you’re not selling a product, you are selling opportunities to people, and people to clients, so that’s something you’ll need to feel comfortable with
- - You’ll be given training on everything you need to know (that’s why we hired Alex, our L&D Associate and plenty of TLC to make sure you’re firing on all cylinders (thanks to Kirbie and Harri, our Happiness team)
- - Recruitment is a target driven-environment so you’ll need to be able to deliver under pressure and motivate yourself to hit goals
- - Sometimes the Recruitment Gods are MIA and things don’t go your way – resilience is key so you have to be prepared to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and try again
This sounds like the kind of challenge I’m up for, how do I apply?
Simply send your profile over to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch if we think you’ve got that special summin’ summin’ that we’re after.
We are Wiser Graduates, an agency that introduces young people to companies that invest in their future.
Sign up for job alerts - its free