A recruitment agency who work predominantly in the media sector, helping recruiting staff into media related jobs for the likes of ITV, 20th Century Fox and Publicis group to name three. The company culture very much reflects that of its clients and certainly not your typical recruitment agency. Working from a really collaborative and creative shared working space looking over the Thames, working at this company offers a brilliant work life balance along with ample career progression opportunity.
This is an entry level job paying £18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience with On Target Earnings of £25,000 - £30,000 in your first year.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the team as a Graduate Recruiter to assist with filling the live roles the company have open, build your industry experience and learn how the whole process works. This is a brilliant opportunity for a recent graduate who is interested to learn about growing small business, wants a job where you'll be given responsibility from an early stage, the opportunity to earn a really good salary, and go on external training courses if you wish.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Work closely with the company CEO and/or the Head of Recruitment in delivering a great service to existing and new clients by finding them brilliant people to join their team.
• You will join the team whilst they have many live vacancies to work on, with existing clients who regularly recruit from the agency and thus have a great opportunity to work on these and be paid commission from the off.
• You'll be encouraged to continually develop your professional experience by attending external training, exhibitions, reading articles and using the CEO as a mentor.
• You will be trusted and expected to work hard on the delivery of roles but at the same time be given the trust to manage your time accordingly and look to fill roles with a view to earning your On Target Earnings.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Someone educated to degree level is preferred but by no means a pre-requisite.
• A people person, who likes talking to people.
• Someone starting out their career, potentially unsure what career path to take, but wants to earn good money, work from lovely offices, speak to and meet people regularly and have a load of fun at the same time.
• Someone who likes to set goals for themselves and takes pleasure in achieving them.
• The type of person who likes a challenge and will roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
• Someone with interests outside work and education, likes to better themselves through sports, learning new skills, exploring and with an inquisitive minds.
• Degrees, work experience or knowledge of the media, tv or broadcasting industries is a bonus in terms of understanding the types of vacancies this company are looking to fill.
• Work experience in media or advertising would also be relevant but not required.
• Happy to work in a small team, but very busy and lively shared office.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Great earning potential from day one and joining an agency with brilliant industry contacts makes this job one where you can hit the ground running and be encouraged to push yourself as much as possible, without a ceiling over your development.
• Work in a brilliant, pet friendly, shared office space, with free tea, coffee, beer, wine, plus showers, a game lounge, bike locks, amazing views and surrounded by a load of ambitious and growing businesses.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £27000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£19000 to £20000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Scotland ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP