GQR Global Markets, a Wynden Stark Co., is an international Investment, Research, Trading, Energy and Technology search specialist. We are a young and ambitious organization with a clearly defined growth strategy and within our first few years we have already become the headhunter of choice for many of the world’s best investment banks and hedge funds. Our amplified growth has recently been acknowledged by the Inc. 500, 2016 list. We have been ranked 424 in fastest revenue growth and proud to be the only permanent search firm to make the list. We are poised to become one of the sectors best success stories and over the next five years we intend to maintain this momentum with our current offices in Santa Monica, Austin, New York, London, Sydney and expansion into new territories and the launch of new global offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Brazil, Switzerland, Singapore and the Middle East. Alongside our geographical expansion we will continue to focus on further enhancing our dominance of existing niche sectors and remain highly selective in pursuit of only the most lucrative markets. Our success and ambition places us in a very unique position. The people who join our organization now have the potential to become key drivers of our success and to take up key leaderships positions. We are seeking the best and brightest in order to deliver our aspirations.
Are you looking for an opportunity that gives you autonomy and control over your earnings and career progression in a truly meritocratic environment? At GQR Global Markets we are seeking the brightest, most ambitious and entrepreneurial people who are serious about growing their career in the recruitment industry.
What do we do?
We broker the world’s most valuable assets - people - for the world’s most pioneering institutions - Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Energy and High-Tech firms - globally. GQR Global Markets provides an exceptional career opportunity for the ambitious aspiring deal-maker.
Headhunters are the talent agents of the Boardroom. Success demands sophisticated communication, emotional intelligence, empathy and intellectual curiosity. An exceptional work ethic, unrelenting determination and tenacity are pre-requisite. The role of a Headhunter is a multi-faceted one comprising business development, client relationship management and deal origination and execution.
Within your sales focused role as a Headhunter you will gain exposure to the full headhunting lifecycle and will quickly become responsible for managing relationships and developing profit streams.
What we offer
• Exceptional Earning Potential: year one £45,000 - 60,000 OTE, year two £80,000+ OTE, year three £120,000+ OTE;
• Market leading commission structure even at the Associate level - 30% (increases to 50%)
• Fast-track Career Progression with high-level exposure and early responsibility - Associate to Directorship within 5 years;
• International Opportunities - Secondments & Transfers: New York, Los Angeles, London and Sydney;
• A collaborative, driven and fast-paced working environment;
• Exciting future-driven coverage: Banking & Finance, Commodities & Energy, Technology;
• Attract and build relationships with passive candidates
• Business development across existing client relationships and new self-nurtured relationships
• Negotiation and complex end to end deal management
• Liaise and strategize with high end blue chip clientele, advising them on best business practice and procedure.
• Create detailed market maps to use for deep market penetration and coverage
• Participate in presentations, Client pitches and Face to face candidate interviews.
• Leverage an innate intellectual curiosity and develop market knowledge to engage key stakeholders
• Complete depth of knowledge in your selected niche specialism, making you one of the most influential and knowledgeable sector matter experts globally with an end goal of market domination.
Attributes and qualifications:
• Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
• Time management and efficiency are essential with an exceptional work ethic
• Great communicative ability with an aptitude for sales processes
• Sales/Business Development/Marketing/Consulting experience advantageous, but not necessary
• Commercial awareness and a high level of EQ and IQ
• Progression and career minded, with an entrepreneurial flair
• A personality that thrives on meritocracy and an autonomous environment
• An interest in business, finance, technology or energy and engineering.
• Competitive mentality with a proven track record, either from a sporting or educational background
• Intellectual curiosity with the ability and want to comprehend complex concepts and product and sector knowledge
• A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
Training & Mentorship:
Full intensive training is provided for the first 6 weeks and there is excellent scope for long-term career progression which is laid out from day 1 in the business. The high-end staffing industry can provide exceptional opportunities for both progression and high-earnings. It is amongst the least known yet most lucrative consultative advisory careers. At GQR Global Markets progression and income is meritocratic.
As of this year the record first year income stands at £173,479 and the record monthly pay check stands at £138,820
If this is interesting and you think you suit the attributes and qualifications then please apply.
£21,000 to £26,000 South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus benefits plus OTE South East, London ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 London, Glasgow, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP