Our client is a market-leading Executive Search & Advisory firm, focused on servicing their international client base across their businesses in London, New York & Hong Kong.
Central to their business is their unwavering commitment to the close partnerships they have fostered with a select group of global financial institutions, across the Investment Banking, Global Markets and Hedge Funds communities.
- Monthly lunch clubs for meeting individual monthly targets (Michelin Star venues)
- 2 annual company holidays (all expenses paid for) for top performers
- Opportunities to work remotely
- Pension scheme
- opportunities to travel
- Free membership to members club which includes; Spa, gym, roof top bar, swimming pool etc.
The Role of an Executive Search Consultant:
- You will be responsible with establishing strong networks within your specialist industry
- Attending networking events
- Sourcing candidates via headhunting across LinkedIn and other platforms
- Managing your own personal brand on LinkedIn
- Managing and end to end recruitment process
- Generating and converting potential leads
- Booking and running meetings with potential clients
- Nurturing and managing existing relationships with our existing client base
Successful Executive Search Consultants will:
- Have graduated from a top tier university with a 2:1 or higher (2:2 may be considered depending on prior experiences such as sales)
- Be a confident communicator both in person and over the phone
- Be able to show previous examples of determination and resilience
- Demonstrate an ability to problem solve and be proactive in your approach
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...