- Highly competitive salary
- Quarterly rewards for meeting targets
- Lunch clubs
- Supportive training schemes
- Equal, diverse and inclusive working environment
The Role of a Management Consultant:
- Conduct research and data collection on our client's business functions
- Providing knowledge and advice to our clients to improve the efficiency of their business models
- Liaising with clients on implementing new schemes to improve the productivity of their firms
- This graduate scheme offers an initial 2 week training scheme alongside ongoing training and a mentoring programme - to ensure individuals reach their highest potential
Our client currently offers advisory services to blue chip businesses such as Pepsi, American Express, FedEx and more.
They are a leading business in the management consultancy space, providing excellence service to all their clients.
Due to the current period of growth they are undergoing, they are looking to hire a number of new graduates to join this business.
What are they looking for in a Management Consultant?
- 2021 graduates who have achieved 2:1 or higher
- Driven and ambitious candidates with a need for success
- Graduates who are confident and who have excellent communication skills
- Resilient and motivated applicants with a great a work ethic
- Applicants with a hunger for rapid career progression
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :consultant buchanan limited
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Programmes in Consulting with PwC
London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Project Management Graduate Programme January 2022
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland