|Salary:||£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Conference Producer - International Events
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum + bonus
Conference Producer - International Events,
Does the idea of a role that combines planning, research, instinctive management and people skills excite you?
Enjoy working collaboratively and autonomously?
Are you entrepreneurial and able to come up with creative ideas?
As a Conference Producer, you will be working for a leading events company specialising in delivering international conferences across innovative industries. They offer both structured and on the job training which will allow the right candidate to learn skills such as copy-writing, project management and research. The culture within the company is very collaborative and sociable, hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
• Responsible for managing events from inception to completion
• Researching topics and market trends to gain market insight
• Ensuring successful and seamless delivery of every event
• Building, maintain and utilising professional relationships with industry experts, speakers, sponsors and professionals specific to the industry
• Excellent academic record with a minimum 2:1 in your undergraduate degree
• Awareness of political and current affairs would be advantageous
• Ideally 6 - 12 months commercial work experience
• Personable and comfortable communicating with business leaders and senior executives
• A natural flair for business research
• High attention to detail
• Excellent writing skills
• Available to start ASAP
Apply today by sending me your CV via this website.
Up to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£21000.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits London 21-May-2018
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London ASAP
£22000.00 to £26000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£18000.00 to £22000.00 per annum plus OTE London 1-May-2018
20 to 22k Base + Bonus plus benefits plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
20k Base + Bonus Structure West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£24,000 + Benefits South East, London, Nationwide, Crawley ASAP