|Salary:||£21,000 Plus Profit Share £32,000 OTE + pro rata + share scheme|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Marketing, Sales, Travel & Hospitality, Research & Analysis|
Conference Producer and Programme Manager London £21,000, plus profit share - up to £32k OTE
Arena International will be holding an Open Day on the 13th April to offer applicants a chance to experience what it’s like to be a conference producer at the company. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet members of the team, take part in group tasks and create their own conference ideas. 2 successful applicants will be chosen to join our in-house team as a Conference Producer and Programme Manager.
Arena International, part of GlobalData, runs over 80 international market leading conferences every year for industry, government, regulatory bodies and the wider public sector. Our growing international portfolio spans across 4 key industries - consumer goods, finance, pharma and digital industries and we’re looking for an ambitious candidate to join our expanding team.
You will be based in Central London and be responsible for producing and managing some of these events from conception right up to programme management on the day and you can expect to regularly travel internationally for each conference. This process is made up of various stages and requires a broad skill set to push your projects to be the best in the market.
We are dedicated to the development of our team and each Content Producer will undergo weekly skills training and will have a Production Manager assigned to them.
The Conference Producer will provide strategic leadership and devise a vibrant programme of international conferences and events. Typically you will spend 5 weeks project managing a conference, and then up to a further 22 weeks managing its commercial campaign. The typical cycle of responsibilities includes:
- Desk and phone based research with your target industry
- Journalistic skills – we have a core focus on research interviews with sector leaders
- Copywriting creativity – you will write the programme and marketing material for all your projects
- Inviting and confirming senior leaders to present at the conferences
- Supporting your sales and marketing teams
- Travelling internationally to the conference and programme management on the day
We are looking for a degree-educated candidate who demonstrates a keen interest in project management. The candidate should be enthusiastic about research, have excellent writing skills and the confidence to engage different markets over the phone. No previous conference production experience is required.
- Diligent, well organised and able to manage time
- Research experience through phone, internet and other sources
- Analytical skills - you will need to be able to turn interview transcripts into a compelling conference agenda
- Confident, good phone manner, strong skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Articulate and creative copy writing
- Interpersonal skills to effectively brief and support project teams
- Calm and effective problem-solving
Based in Central London
Up to £23000.00 per annum plus OTE London 14-May-2018
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
£35,000 upwards depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£20000.00 to £23000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 14-May-2018