- £23000.00 to £27000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience + stock options + OTE + bonus
- 8th August 2020
- Start date:
- February 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Conference Producer - International Events
£23,000 - £27,000 per annum + Bonus and International travel
Are you a graduate with top academics looking for a challenging yet rewarding graduate position?
As a Conference Producer, you will be working for a well-established events and conferencing company specialising in delivering international conferences within Defence, Cyber Security, Pharmaceutical, Oil and Gas.
Taking place across the globe, their conferences attract industry experts, leading innovators and deliver an exceptional learning and networking experience
They offer both structured and on the job training which will allow the right candidate to learn skills such as copy writing, project management and research. The culture within the company is very collaborative and sociable, hard work will be recognised and rewarded.
- Having input into virtually every aspect of the conference's development, from inception, through marketing to eventual delivery.
- Researching and analysing industries to identify commercial drivers
- Creating innovative conference ideas to attract industry leading speakers
- Attending each event, ensuring the conference runs smoothly, that speakers have a positive experience and that the planning process is executed flawlessly
- Building strong relationships with speakers and representatives across the industry
- Project management, briefing internal and external teams.
As Conference Producer you must have the following requirements
- A 1st/2.1 classification from a Top 30 University - social science, legal, humanities degrees or science based are preferable
- Minimum of ABB at A Level
- Good understanding of current affairs and global press
- A commercial approach, good business acumen and excellent presentation
- Client-facing and articulate
- A positive approach to work and team focused attitude
- Fully expensed international travel to attend events/conferences
- A £5000 bonus in addition to your base salary
- Travel card loan on passing probation
- A sociable environment with regular team nights out
- Central London - offices right in the heart of London
Click apply if you are a graduate with top academics looking for a challenging yet rewarding graduate position!
Sign up for job alerts - its free