- £24000.00 to £25000.00 per annum + bonus
- 9th September 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
In this role you will be working for a boutique style team which is part of a huge international media brand. The company, based in London, delivers top conferences in the UK, Europe and rest of the world. This role gives you the opportunity to conceive and run conferences from day one, providing you with an element of autonomy whilst also receiving excellent training. The position will include researching concepts, planning the conference programme, attracting top speakers and liaising with industry experts. There is the opportunity for extensive international travel to attend the conferences, as well as other benefits!
As a Conference Producer, you will be responsible for:
- Researching concepts for conferences across a variety of sectors to produce content that is stimulating and appealing to stakeholders in that market
- Writing interesting and original conference programmes to attract industry leading speakers
- Briefing and working closely with the sales and marketing teams to maximise the success of the event
- Attending the event to ensure the planning is executed to the highest standard so the speakers, sponsors and delegates have a positive experience
- Creating strong relationships with industry representatives and speakers to advance your reputation in the market
- With a 1st Class Honours or 2.1 degree from a Top 30 University and AAB or higher at A-level, you will be well prepared to conduct detailed research across a variety of global markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills will allow you to produce a top-quality programme and attract industry leading speakers
- A genuine interest in current affairs and global issues will assist your understanding of the issues being faced within the various sectors
- Strong analytical ability, good business acumen and ability to build strong relationships will aid the smooth running of the conferences
- A positive attitude, and ability to work both independently and as part of a team, will allow you to flourish in their existing social culture
If this looks like the perfect role for you, click "Apply Now!"
For more information about a role in conference production please see the below Aspire Blog post…
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free