Established over 15 years ago and based in Angel, Islington this company is run by experienced healthcare clinicians to provide expert support in the recruitment of healthcare professionals which is a very profitable area of the sector. Due to this expert knowledge the company understand the needs and terminologies of hospitals whilst also being able to maintain candidate's compliance levels ensuring gold standard compliance at all time. As such clients include the NHS and the private healthcare sector.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000 + bonus structure.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company to support compliance regulation with candidates looking to work in the healthcare sector. This is an operational position and suits a recent graduate looking to develop commercial work experience in compliance, finance or recruitment.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Learning how to manage and maintain everyday compliance issues in relation to working in the healthcare sector.
• Applying for fitness to work certificates.
• Liaise with candidates to keep them updated on the progress of their application.
• Arranging mandatory training courses for candidates to attend.
• Verifying documents.
• Learn how to manage and apply for DBS checks.
• Help maintain an up to date CRM system.
• General administrative duties such as responding to emails, answering phone calls, scanning documents.
• Maintaining compliance forms ensuring they're up to date with current legislative and framework requirements.
• Issuing candidate documentation e.g. handbooks and ID badges.
• Liaising with the recruitment team.
• Liaising with third party clients.
What are the ideal candidate's personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and have good attention to detail.
• Good at working to deadlines and working towards team goals.
• A highly organised individual able to prioritise workload as required.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• Friendly personality with an ability to work closely with other teams in the company, candidates and other third-party clients.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Working in a close and friendly team environment.
• Season ticket loan.
• Private health insurance.
• Varied job day to day.
• Working with a diverse group of candidates and clients.
• Ability to progress and develop.
• Working in a small company and working within all aspects of the company.
• Ability to develop a wide range of skills across a number of sectors such as compliance, finance and recruitment both public facing and internally.
• Being exposed to ever changing compliance requirements, therefore upskilling knowledge and experience on a regular basis.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
20,000 to 35,000 London ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £45000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£30,000 up to £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£30,000 to 40,000 OTE plus OTE London ASAP