|Salary:||£20,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Internet & Digital Media, Marketing|
The UK's largest provider of social sports events, helping connect people to sports leagues, fitness classes and wellness programmes including Football, Volleyball, Pilates, Team Building Events, Dodgeball and many more. The mission statement of this company is to get more people smiling through magic power of sport, either on an individual basis or as part of communities and business groups.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Operations Team as a Community Manager responsible for keeping community members returning each season or repeat subscribers to the health classes they attend. You will be engaging with both sports teams who play in one of the company's many leagues or individuals attending fitness classes, to encourage repeat business and help the company reach full occupancy across their range of sporting events. This is a great entry level job for a recent graduate looking to gain experience in Account Management, Business Operations or working for a start-up.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• The main purpose of this position is to balance supply and demand between leagues and classes across sports and aim for the highest occupancy rate by engaging with new and existing participants.
• On a daily basis you will proactively contact teams who have applied to join and existing participants of upcoming leagues, across a range of sports, to finalise and confirm their attendance for the following season.
• Re-engage 'lapsed teams' to ask if they want to return to future leagues.
• Facilitate a positive, solutions focused approach to retaining at least 75% of teams each season.
• Keep accurate and detailed logs of any non-returning teams for analysis and improvement planning.
• Work in conjunction with the Marketing Team to ensure all leagues launch to target.
What are the ideal candidate's skills, personality and education?
• Educated to degree level.
• Someone who enjoys working in team environments towards a common team targets.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• A positive approach to work with and strong work ethic.
• Exceptional communicator across multiple channels i.e. email, phone, SMS, face to face.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and high-volume environment.
• A sociable, lover of team sports, and enjoys the journey more than the destination!
What are the perks of working for this company?
• Work with like-minded team on a mission to make people's lives fundamentally more fun.
• As much team sports and group fitness as you can handle.
• Competitive salary and bonus.
• Generous paid holiday allowance.
• Awesome staff socials e.g. Xmas Ski trip.
• Work laptop & mobile.
• An opportunity to put the "fittest" sports & lifestyle brand into the digital history books!
• No strict dress code.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22000 to £23004 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire Various
OTE £35,000 to £50,000 plus benefits South West, London, Bristol ASAP
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23k to £25k + OTE £10k to 12k plus OTE London, Central London ASAP