- Competitive + benefits
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who We Are
AlphaSights provides bespoke B2B knowledge solutions to leading professionals in investment management, private equity, management consulting, global corporations and select non-profits. Our 500+ employees connect professionals to the industry knowledge and market insights they need to identify, assess, and act on opportunities ahead of the competition. With nine offices across the US, EMEA and Asia, we regularly rank as one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Even after 10 years of high growth, we see vast market opportunity ahead of us and are looking for people with talent, ambition, and entrepreneurial drive to join us in rapidly moving our organization to the next level, in both scale and service offering.
We’re looking for ambitious and creative individual to join our fast-growing global communications team to help drive our internal communications, branding, and PR strategies forward.
Since our early days, AlphaSights has been driven by the belief that improving access to knowledge is the key to accelerating progress for individuals and organizations. Day in and day out, our teams help our clients enhance their thinking and improve their decision-making by connecting them with industry experts who have the knowledge our clients seek. Our global teams, working across nine offices, enjoy significant autonomy, responsibility, and opportunities beyond their years of experience, making AlphaSights an energetic, challenging and rewarding place to work.
Our global communications team works to tell our story both internally and externally to our most important audiences: candidates, employees, clients, prospective clients, and industry experts.
Who You Are
You’re driven, articulate and excited to help a pioneering, rapidly-scaling company tell its story. You have a passion for developing and bringing a powerful narrative to life through creative communications strategies. You look forward to working closely with our Communications Manager and Vice President of Communications in developing and sharing our story across a variety of channels for both internal and external audiences.
- Develop project-based communications plans and refine with guidance
- Manage projects and coordinate workflow
- Generate creative ideas for messaging, campaigns, and audience reach
- Write, curate, and publish content across social and internet platforms; develop content for internal teams as needed
- Monitor social media channels; respond to comments
- Collaborate and consult with internal clients, helping refine communications or develop strategies for tackling specific challenges
- Coordinate internal clients, communications team, vendors, and external resources, including designers, videographers, and writers
- Promote our mission and beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture and employee experience as a competitive advantage as AlphaSights continues to scale
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business Studies, Journalism, Communications, or Public Relations, and strong academic credentials from a leading university
- 0-1 years’ experience in an internal corporate communications, marketing/brand communications, employee experience and culture, or related position
- High-energy self-starter, naturally spotting vacuums and taking the initiative to pitch and create content
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Understands best practice in effective internal and external communications
- Excellent linguistic and writing skills, copy accuracy, and proof-reading
- Visual design skills would be a huge plus
What will you get from us?
- Clear career progression
- Opportunities for training and development throughout
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- Comprehensive company sponsored private medical scheme
- Subsidized canteen, free breakfast, Friday drinks, snacks and fruit throughout the day
- Weekly morning yoga and corporate gym discounts
Sign up for job alerts - its free