Commercial Graduate Scheme with Toyota & Lexus
- £30,000 + benefits + bonus
- South East, London
- Apply by:
- 16th November 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
About Toyota GB
You may already follow Toyota or Lexus on social media or in the news and have heard about the great things that we continue to achieve globally, well, what we do here at TGB helps achieve those great things! Here at our ECO HQ in Surrey, we support the car dealership network as the sales and marketing functions for both Toyota and Lexus in the UK. We are a diverse team with a common goal, to do business the way that customers love.
What does our Graduate Scheme look like?
Our Graduate roles are based on an 18 month rotational structure that will help you to develop into a rounded business professional. Our placements are hand-picked to ensure they give you true exposure to our high preforming organisations whilst growing your critical skills for success along the way. Our business wants to hear from you, as we are always striving for ‘A Better Way’. You will be able to develop and showcase your project management skills, problem solving and flare for innovation.
Examples of rotations will include Marketing, Sales and Supply Planning, Customer and Network Support, Social Media and Business Operations. You will also spend some time with our Field managers and in our Dealerships, to gain valuable insights into what business looks like for Toyota on the frontline.
Whether you know the exact path you want to take, just want to dip your toe into working life or you’ve not really thought about what happens after uni, we’re able to provide you with experience in a generalist sales and marketing business. The rotational programme allows you to see our business in different departments to help build a holistic picture of our business.
Our graduates get a formalised 70:20:10 learning and development framework which grants access to dedicated training such as personal impact and presentation skills, as well as PRINCE2 project management.
Why choose our Graduate Scheme?
Great people deserve great things
Enabling you to be the best you can be is top on the list at TGB, so it’s more than just an externally benchmarked salary and bonus that puts smiles on the faces of people that work here:
• Eco HQ, free parking & restaurant offering a fantastic working
• Onsite gym, Sports and Social Club, cycle to work scheme & flu jabs to keep you healthy
• Exclusive discounts & discount website
• Regular 121s with your manager, a personal development plan reviewed quarterly with a range of training & support (as per the TGB Management Deal)
• 'Employee Purchase Scheme’ (EPS) for a car during your placement
• Annual events and random acts of kindness throughout the year (e.g., summer party, Green month BBQ)
• Generous annual leave which increases with service and holiday trading option.
• Flexible working initiatives*
• Private medical healthcare, Employee Assistance Program & eye tests
• Preferential rate on new and used cars for you (& your family)
What we look for in you
• You’ll need to have completed an undergraduate degree (within the last 12 months), or be on track to graduate in 2019
• All candidates should be on track to achieve a minimum 2.1.
• Ideally completed a placement year as part of your degree or internship
• Confident in communicating with a wide demographic of customers
• Positive outlook and problem solving mind-set.
• Really team focused and able to build relationships
• Passionate about customers & obsessed with delivering a service the way that customers LOVE!
• Residing in the UK and either living within or willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of our ECO HQ (Epsom, Surrey)
Sign up for job alerts - its free