Commercial Graduate Programme
About the programme
We’ve secured some of the most extraordinary engineering projects throughout the UK. On this exciting programme, you’ll continue our ongoing success by providing commercial support to elements of multi-million-pound bids and existing contracts, and through working with our business development teams to identify new opportunities within Babcock.
Commercial at Babcock
Your placements could take you to any part of our business. You might be managing elements of huge bids, supporting commercial contracts – including legal aspects – managing governance and compliance activities, or spotting new opportunities as part of an ambitious business development team across our Aviation, Nuclear and Marine sectors. And, once you have a handle on what we’re about and how we do things, you’ll specialise in an area that suits your strengths and ambitions.
What you'll need
- An (Hons) degree in Business, Economics, Law, Quantity Surveying or another relevant subject
- To be able to satisfy our customer’s security requirements (you may also need to complete a medical assessment)
- Our work spans a number of UK and international contracts, and within our Aviation Sector multi-lingual skills and a willingness to undertake international placements are hugely valuable to us – please highlight these within your CV and application form.
What you'll get
We will provide you with a supportive and engaging environment where you can grow your career.
- Minimum 25 days holiday entitlements + bank holidays + agile working* subject to conversation with your Manager
- Generous pension and employee share schemes
- Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts
- Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- You’ll also have the chance to get involved in our STEM outreach and volunteering activities, which our graduates find incredibly rewarding in all sorts of other ways.
Your career development
It’s hard to beat the variety of fantastic opportunities and business experiences you’ll receive during this development programme. You can expect real world encounters and exposure to exciting projects that will really help you navigate where you want to take your career.
Babcock International Group
Babcock is an international defence company operating in our focus countries of the UK, Australasia, Canada, France and South Africa, with exports to additional markets. We operate as four main sectors - Marine, Nuclear, Land and Aviation.
Babcock International Group Interview Reviews
19 June 2017
Initially was a telephone interview, which lasted 20 minutes. At the assessment centre there was a one on one hour interview. Consisted of 9 competency questions which needed...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :commercial graduate programme babcock international
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Data Science Graduate Programme
Remote (work from home), South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, Scotland, International (Europe), Manchester, Merchant City
Business Development Graduate - Birmingham
£30,000 + Area Allowance
West Midlands, Birmingham
Project Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
Graduate Marketing Executive - International role
27,000 to 27,000