|Salary:||Competitive base salary salary review|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Customer Service, Sales, Secretarial & Business Admin|
We are currently seeking a Commercial Coordinator to work in our vibrant London office (centrally located in Holborn). The Commercial Coordinator supports multiple Account Managers across a variety of membership portfolios by providing a critical range of administrative duties.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare and deliver materials for virtual and in-person meetings by collecting and compiling background research, client and prospect intelligence, and membership engagement information from internal databases in advance of scheduled interactions.
• Organize and maintain necessary volume of program specific marketing collateral and materials for your account teams.
• Manage data entry into CRM system to ensure accurate metrics reporting while upwardly managing the account teams to adhere to data compliance expectations.
• Serve as CRM "super user" through formal and informal training to account teams - complete ad hoc data queries at Account Managers' request.
• Generate reports via our CRM system and perform entry-level data analysis for account management teams.
• Navigate CEB matrix to find solutions/troubleshoot issues on behalf of account teams; serve as a liason with internal departments.
• Work with practice management to plan for internal meetings and events including coordinating logistics for meetings, organizing events for team engagement.
A successful candidate will possess:
• Superior interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal clients/colleagues
• Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills
• Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
• Strong work ethic
• Strong attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits Package
• Competitive base salary
• Full benefit package
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
For more information on other exciting opportunities, please visit our Careers page.
CEB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please click here or on the 'Apply Now' button.
£25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive + Benefits + Bonus London ASAP
£18,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£25 to 40k basic (depending on experience) plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year London ASAP
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits South East, South West, London, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£25,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£18k to £20k + uncapped commission & benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£22,500 plus benefits London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 Year One OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27000 to 29000 per annum London 20-Jul-2017
£27000 to 29000 per annum London 16-Jul-2017
20k to 60k (OTE) plus OTE Kingston upon Thames, London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£22000 to 28000 per annum salary review North West, Manchester 5-Aug-2017