|Salary:||Competitive + benefits + Bonus + share scheme|
|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Energy & Utilities|
Phillips 66 & YOU- Together we can fuel the future
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. With a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses, the company processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally. Phillips 66 Partners, the company's master limited partnership, is an integral asset in the portfolio. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 14,600 employees committed to safety and operating excellence. Phillips 66 had $51 billion of assets as of March 31, 2017. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co.
The Commercial & Marketing Graduate Development Programme is a two-year structured scheme, allowing you to experience two different roles in two diverse business areas.
You will gain real-world experience and exposure to sales and trading environments.
- Find out how and where you can add value and best develop your abilities in the energy industry and at Phillips 66
- You will contribute to important and challenging projects that accelerate your learning and development
- The scheme is our starting point to identify and cultivate talented, passionate people and build a workforce that can propel us and more importantly you into an extraordinary future
- Throughout the duration of the programme, you will be encouraged and supported in gaining academic and relevant professional qualifications.
As a graduate with Phillips 66, your work will play a key role in helping us make the decisions that maximise our value for employees, shareholders and customers; assess the health of our business; and drive improved performance. Imagine seeing the work you do play a part in market decisions and strategies that have a direct impact on our success.
Over time, a career in Commercial or Marketing may include:
- Chartering Specialist
- Director Marketing
- Manager Supply and Exchange
- Manager Trading
- Market Analyst
- Risk Analyst
- Supply Coordinator
- Trade Support
- Sales Manager
- Customer Account Manager
- Strategy Analyst
- Brand and PR Manager
- Customer Supply Analyst
- Finance Analyst
- Systems Analyst
£20000 to £23000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23000.00 to £25000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London 19-Mar-2018
£23000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £40000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP