Commercial and Finance Graduate - Seabrook Crisps (Closing Today)
- £ Competitive
- Yorkshire, Bradford
- Apply by:
- 21st June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Calbee Group UK Limited is an exciting business that includes heritage brand Seabrook Crisps. The business is undergoing considerable change following the 2018 acquisition of Seabrook Crisps Limited by Calbee Inc. Due to an ongoing business combination the opportunity has arisen in order to provide support within the Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will is a broad commercial finance role which encompasses a number of areas focussing on one division. The role will be based at our head office in Bradford.
Typical duties will include providing support in the following areas:
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly sales analysis
- Commercial analysis (promotions, overriders, account profitability)
- Management accounts (and all associated supporting documentation and processes)
- Operational analysis (OEE, Labour analysis)
- Product profitability and costing
Candidate & skill set:
An ability to integrate quickly into the team will be key to success in the role in what is a dynamic business with a mix of personalities.
The successful candidate will be required to be flexible, and robust enough to cope with a fast paced and demanding environment. An ability to work independently and to prioritise work in order to meet deadlines will also be a key skill for the successful candidate.
The role also requires strong attention to detail in order to maintain the high standards that are expected within the team.
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience is not a pre-requisite.
- Full study support to either CIMA and ACCA will be provided.
Required to start ASAP.
Sign up for job alerts - its free