- Up to £22500.00 per annum + benefits
- 7th April 2020
- Start date:
- October 2019
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£22,500 + benefits
Are you looking for your first role within analysis that will use your data skills and see you working with Excel on a daily basis for one of the biggest media companies in the UK?
An exciting media company with a huge list of benefits and massive holding company behind it is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. In this role you will benefit from regular training as well as having exposure to large data-sets on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, numbers and excellent attention to detail, as well as strong commercial acumen and a keen interest in how businesses make money.
- Reporting within Excel to assess the performance of the various deals and offers advertised across the website
- Seasonal analysis to identify trends in consumer buying patterns to optimised performance
- Putting together weekly and monthly sales reports
- Analysing campaign performance versus the specified key performance indicators
- A strong academic background (ideally within a Maths/Science/Business-related subject) will give you the numerical/data-driven skills to perform well in the role
- Some knowledge of Excel (pivot tables/vlookups) will mean you can hit the ground running with the more technical sides of the position
- Any prior experience within data analysis will demonstrate your interest in a data-driven role
- A keen team player will fit perfectly into this busy team
Click the 'Apply' button now for the chance to join this thriving team!
Sign up for job alerts - its free