Coming Soon: Life Residential Trainee Client Account Manager
- £18,000 + benefits + bonus
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Coming Soon: 2020/21 Life Residential Graduate Scheme. Register your interest here and we will notify you as soon as the campaign goes live later in the year.
Do you have excellent customer service and are you looking to manage a
portfolio of accounts within one of the most thriving industries?
Here at LiFE Residential we are looking for a Trainee Client Accounts Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties and contractors, dealing with all accounts-related queries and ensuring a high level of service is delivered to our clients and contacts.
What’s in it for you:
- NFoPP qualification funding
- Industry training
- Clear career development
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + extra days for length of service
- Company parties
- Private healthcare
- Employee of the month perks
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Team building events
- Time off to complete charity work
The award-winning LiFE Residential are one of the UK’s leading privately owned real estate agencies. Specialising in newly built luxury developments, we have unrivalled partnerships with global and national property developers, Galliard Homes and City & Docklands to mention a few. With 11 branches across in prime London locations, and 2 international offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are always on the lookout for motivated, determined and tenacious team-players who are looking to grow with us as a business.
- Managing the landlords and their portfolios
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Landlord accounts queries
- Entering purchase invoices
- Disbursing payments
- Reconciling contractor and landlord accounts
- Chasing overdue rents/debts
- Contractor payments
- Customer service background in either hospitality or retail is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to apply initiative to tasks
- Ability to process large volumes of accounting data timely and accurately
- Ability to work under pressure
Please contact Tara Kelly to discuss further or apply here today.
Sign up for job alerts - its free