Coming Soon: Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
- £25k to £40k OTE negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE + bonus
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
University Graduates looking to utilise your sales experience, on a base wage above market average, look no further!
Work for a central London-based company whose managers are considered ‘coaches’, and where your personable approach to sales will be vital for building client relationships.
Ideal candidate for this role:
- Sales (B2B or B2C) experience
Genuine Progression Opportunities:
- Work hard and your first-year earnings will reach £40,000 (£15k commission!!).
- Progression opportunities will be tailored to you and limited only by your motivation.
- With a clear path to the top, recruitment rewards your time and effort directly - your only problem will be that you did not apply sooner.
- Uncapped bonus structure
- Awesome market: Financial Services
- Twice-yearly holiday incentives – recent trips include Barcelona, Lisbon & Budapest
- Training is provided: Learning and development
What your role will be:
- Understand your clients, develop relationships and headhunt first-class talent for them.
- Source candidates
- Business development - find new clients, bring them on board.
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free