CLOSING SOON - SEO Digital Analyst (Aspire) London
- £18,000 to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
If you are a psychology graduate, passionate about analytics and are interested in digital marketing this is the role you've been looking for!
If you are motivated by the prospect of working at an and award-winning start up with an innovative approach which has led to them being named best SEO Agency in Europe, this is the place to be! Working with some of the largest and most well-regarded advertisers and brands in the industry, the successful candidate can expect to be working on a selection of large campaigns. You can expect to be working with a selection of top tier marketing experts that will challenge and develop you every day. If you want to join a business where you can become better every day, this is the place to be!
• Overseeing a selection of SEO campaigns being run on behalf of blue chip, multinational advertisers to ensure that they are driving the ROI as laid out by the client
• Auditing SEO for websites to understand what to optimise, generating reports, spotting trends, key word analysis and website architecture
• Creating reports based on large data sets and interpreting that data to deliver campaign strategies
• Offering strategic guidance to clients on campaign performance
• Combining data and analytics with a core commercial understanding - what do the numbers mean in terms of a tangible return to the client
• 2:1 or higher from a top 20 university in an analytical and numerate subject, ideally Psychology
• Passion for data and analysis
• An entrepreneurial spirit - always intrigued by what works and doesn't to ensure advertisers get the results they need
• Advanced level user of Excel - v look ups and pivot tables as a minimum
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then click 'Apply Now'!
Sign up for job alerts - its free