|Location:||London, Central London|
|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Public Sector, Secretarial & Business Admin|
A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Clinical Exams Administrator to provide assistance in the administration and organisation of examinations.
Clinical Exams Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- - To provide assistance in organising and administrating examinations.
- - To help develop questions and situations for clinical examinations.
- - To respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- - To provide input into the development and delivery of planning processes.
- - To conduct project work as necessary.
- - To provide support for meetings, including minute taking.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- - Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- - Demonstrable administration experience.
- - Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- - Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- - Strong IT and organisational skills.
- - High attention to detail.
Salary and Benefits:
- - C£22,500 per annum.
- - 18 month FTC.
- - Contributory pension scheme.
- - Interest-free season ticket loan.
- - Cycle to Work scheme.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.
£26,000 to £30,000 South East, London, Central London, Chelmsford ASAP
£23000 to 35000 per annum, Uncapped Commission & Benefits plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£18,000 to £20,000 (£30,000 OTE) plus benefits North West, Manchester ASAP
£16.5k to 22k per year + uncapped commission Northern Ireland ASAP
£20k to 23k per year + uncapped commission London ASAP
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission South West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits International (Europe), Nationwide Ongoing
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience plus benefits London ASAP
£23,000 + benefits London ASAP
£28,000 plus excellent benefits South East, London ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£30,000 plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£24k in Year 1 (£45k in Year 2) depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review Watford, London, The East ASAP
18,000 to 60,0000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Stratford, Central London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 depending on experience South East, Reading ASAP
£15,000 to £20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus plus expenses plus share scheme salary review South West ASAP
£31,452 plus Flexible Working plus benefits Central, Cheltenham ASAP