Client Success Manager Placement Programme (12 months)
Role: Client Success Manager Placement Programme (12 months)
Salary: £24k-28k dependent on location, with excellent OTE package
Pareto Law are the leading Global Sales Development organisation in the UK. Specialising in the assessment, placement and training of the top 20% of graduates into entry level, business to business sales roles. Pareto is a vibrant, ambitious company, successfully developing employees who have become some of the best in the business. Our business areas are many - and now they're growing.
This is not your typical recruitment role or placement scheme! You'll enjoy extensive training and exposure as part of this Programme, coming away with an invaluable year in industry. With opportunities for employment after completing your studies, as the business we represent is scaling very quickly!
We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible and organised individuals to join our Client Delivery Team, as part of the twelve month Client Success Manager Placement Programmes. Your role will encompass delivery across many of the company's arms. Managing relationships with clients, candidates and internal stakeholders, you'll be composed, professional and articulate.
Client Success Manager Placement Programme Key Perks:
- A competitive basic salary and OTE
- Fantastic professional development and potential
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays: previous locations include Mallorca, Monte Carlo and Dubai, all-expenses paid
- Regular socials, charity events, sports teams and in-office events
- Healthcare and pension contributions
Client Success Manager Placement Programme Role:
- Candidate, Client and all general delivery involved in our hiring and training services
- Supporting our team through our assessment process
- Speaking and engaging with clients at regular touchpoints throughout Pareto's relationship with them - particularly through the duration of bespoke projects for large accounts/clients
- Preparing a variety of individuals for the interview process - coaching and mentoring each individual to ensure they are well prepared
- Providing detailed feedback to candidates, clients and stakeholders internally
- Providing comprehensive support for clients, pre, during and post-assessment
- Support and liaise closely with our Account Managers on client meetings
- When necessary, take the lead on resourcing and preparing candidates for client assessment, and act as auxiliary support on recruiting projects when required
Client Success Manager Placement Programme About you:
- At University, working towards a degree and looking for a year in industry, placement or internship
- An eye for detail
- A professional individual who can continue the strong business relationship/reputation already created between Pareto and our existing clients
- An organised individual who is able to balance a candidate, client and delivery projects simultaneously
- A driven/motivated person who has ambition to grow - a structured progression plan is in place for you
- An effective influencer - able to hold the attention of clients and keep candidates engaged through our process
- Make a great impression and they'll be opportunities after you finish your studies!
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...