Disruptive start-up based on level 24 of The Shard. Client Success Manager. £26-30,000 salary.
Our client is a pre-Series A disruptive Recruitment technology company based in The Shard. The company was started in the founder’s bedroom just four years ago. After receiving funding from angel investors, the company opened its doors at the top of The Shard and has gone from strength to strength since. The company is growing at an exponential rate and the vision is to open a New York office this year! The company believes in graduates and this is a senior Account Management role that will see you meeting customers and building relationships from day one of your career.
What is the job, exactly?
This is a Client Success role for someone with at least six months’ Recruitment experience. You will be joining a team of ex-recruiters and report into the Client Success Director and the Founder.
- • Learn about your client base.
- • Visit your clients for face-to-face meetings.
- • Run training workshops on how clients can get the most out of the product.
- • Be the first point of contact for any client enquiries.
- • Upsell.
- • Build deep and long-lasting relationships with your clients.
Why do I want this job?
• Join a fun and ambitious company that will give you autonomy, responsibility and operates a 100% transparency policy.
• Go to client meetings and learn how to pitch, handle objections and close deals.
• Be a part of the journey of a pre-Series-A start up and understand how to build a business.
• You will be rewarded – the company took top performers last year on an all expenses paid trip to Barcelona and does regular lunches and dinners in London hot spots.
The fun stuff
- • The offices are at the top of The Shard and as you can imagine the office boasts the most phenomenal view of the City.
- • Quarterly events including Crystal Maze and Junkyard Golf.
- • Regular nights out and socials.
- • Company lunches to The Shard, Sky Gardens, The Ivy and Sketch.
What do I need to do to get this job?
We are looking for two high-powered graduates with a natural flair for building relationships. You should be a determined person who cares about client satisfaction, and will pull out all the stops to make your clients happy. If this sounds like you, and you’re excited by the company and role, then don’t delay- this opportunity will be in high demand, so send us your CV to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free
27,500 BASIC + 13,000 OTE negotiable plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£26,000 Basic + £12,000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 + £10,000 ote plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£27,500 BASIC, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£28,000 basic, £40,000 OTE plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus West Midlands ASAP
£22000 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West ASAP
£27,000 plus benefits plus Bonus South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland 1-Sep-2019
£20000 to £28000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus North West ASAP
£22500 to £25000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus West Midlands ASAP