|Salary:||£26,400 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped comm plus Bonus|
Location: London (Shoreditch High Street/Liverpool Street)
Application Deadline: Wednesday 6th January 2016
Interviews: 7th/8th January 2016
Start Date: 1st February 2016
Salary: £26,400 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped commission + bonuses
Meltwater is offering a B2B sales and account management role for our UK clients, within the Client Success team based in our new custom-built office on Shoreditch High Street in London. Our goal is to create positive, long-lasting relationships through customer engagement with our products to increase the overall value of our services.
We are the global leader in online media intelligence and social media analysis, delivering a cutting edge software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution to more than 23,000 clients globally. With offices in 27 countries, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise.
Recent UK Awards:
Named the 25th fastest growing company in Europe, by Europe's 500
What to expect as a Client Success Account Manager
• Sales & client success focus with both personal and team targets
• Responsible for increasing the value of your portfolio by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale opportunities.
• Autonomous role as the main point of contact for a portfolio of existing Meltwater clients
• Representing Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis coming up against CEOs, CMOs and Senior Management
• Proactively engages with colleagues across the region and shares knowledge with CS colleagues in other offices, often involving travel.
• An ambassador for client development throughout the Meltwater Group.
We Are Offering
• Fast paced, exciting work environment
• A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by team management.
• The potential to influence and shape an established yet growing CS department and its culture
• Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities available.
• Competitive Salary with commission and bonus structure
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
• University degree (any discipline) - minimum standard 2:1
• Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
• Extremely self-motivated & organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise
• Firm knowledge and understanding of business operations
• Track record of success
• Valid to work within the UK - Work Permit/Visa
• Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
£22,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£22,000 + Benefits + Commission London ASAP
Up to £25,000 basic with OTE to £50,000+ negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United States, France, Australia ASAP
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Singapore, United States, Netherlands ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 plus benefits South West, Swindon 7-Sep-2017