|Salary:||£26,400 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped comm plus Bonus|
Location: London (Shoreditch High Street/Liverpool Street)
Application Deadline: Wednesday 6th January 2016
Interviews: 7th/8th January 2016
Start Date: 1st February 2016
Salary: £26,400 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped commission + bonuses
Meltwater is offering a B2B sales and account management role for our UK clients, within the Client Success team based in our new custom-built office on Shoreditch High Street in London. Our goal is to create positive, long-lasting relationships through customer engagement with our products to increase the overall value of our services.
We are the global leader in online media intelligence and social media analysis, delivering a cutting edge software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution to more than 23,000 clients globally. With offices in 27 countries, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise.
Recent UK Awards:
Named the 25th fastest growing company in Europe, by Europe’s 500
What to expect as a Client Success Account Manager
- Sales & client success focus with both personal and team targets
- Responsible for increasing the value of your portfolio by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale opportunities.
- Autonomous role as the main point of contact for a portfolio of existing Meltwater clients
- Representing Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis coming up against CEOs, CMOs and Senior Management
- Proactively engages with colleagues across the region and shares knowledge with CS colleagues in other offices, often involving travel.
- An ambassador for client development throughout the Meltwater Group.
We Are Offering
- Fast paced, exciting work environment
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by team management.
- The potential to influence and shape an established yet growing CS department and its culture
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities available.
- Competitive Salary with commission and bonus structure
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- University degree (any discipline) – minimum standard 2:1
- Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
- Extremely self-motivated & organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise
- Firm knowledge and understanding of business operations
- Track record of success
- Valid to work within the UK - Work Permit/Visa
- Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
£22,000 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped comm plus Bonus Edinburgh ASAP
£26,400 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped comm plus Bonus London ASAP
£25,000 to £27,000 per annum plus benefits Nationwide ASAP
Competitive London, Nationwide Ongoing
18 to 22k + Commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
20 to 22k + Commission plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, United States ASAP
£20,000 & OTE up to £60,000 in Year One plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London, Hong Kong, United States ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£22000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£18K to £35K OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£24000 to 30000 per annum plus benefits Nationwide 30-Nov-2016
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
competitive plus benefits Nationwide 1-Jul-2017
competitive plus benefits London, East Midlands, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Warrington 1-Jul-2017