|Salary:||£26,400 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped comm plus Bonus|
Location: London (Shoreditch High Street/Liverpool Street)
Application Deadline: Wednesday 6th January 2016
Interviews: 7th/8th January 2016
Start Date: 1st February 2016
Salary: £26,400 Basic, £45,000 OTE uncapped commission + bonuses
Meltwater is offering a B2B sales and account management role for our UK clients, within the Client Success team based in our new custom-built office on Shoreditch High Street in London. Our goal is to create positive, long-lasting relationships through customer engagement with our products to increase the overall value of our services.
We are the global leader in online media intelligence and social media analysis, delivering a cutting edge software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution to more than 23,000 clients globally. With offices in 27 countries, Meltwater is dedicated to personal, global service built on local expertise.
Recent UK Awards:
Named the 25th fastest growing company in Europe, by Europe's 500
What to expect as a Client Success Account Manager
• Sales & client success focus with both personal and team targets
• Responsible for increasing the value of your portfolio by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale opportunities.
• Autonomous role as the main point of contact for a portfolio of existing Meltwater clients
• Representing Meltwater at client meetings on a regular basis coming up against CEOs, CMOs and Senior Management
• Proactively engages with colleagues across the region and shares knowledge with CS colleagues in other offices, often involving travel.
• An ambassador for client development throughout the Meltwater Group.
We Are Offering
• Fast paced, exciting work environment
• A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by team management.
• The potential to influence and shape an established yet growing CS department and its culture
• Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities available.
• Competitive Salary with commission and bonus structure
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
• University degree (any discipline) - minimum standard 2:1
• Exceptional communication & relationship building skills
• Extremely self-motivated & organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise
• Firm knowledge and understanding of business operations
• Track record of success
• Valid to work within the UK - Work Permit/Visa
• Excellent level of proficiency in written & spoken English
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£24,000 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
£22,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000+ plus stock options plus benefits plus expenses London, Singapore, Bristol, United States, Netherlands ASAP
Basic to £23,000 and OTE up to £55,000 plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£23,000 & OTE up to £60,000 plus Equity plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses plus share scheme London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
competitive plus benefits London 1-Jul-2017
Competitive plus benefits London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Up to £23k per annum + bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 plus benefits South East, London ASAP