A fast growing, short term loan provider helping their customers with a convenient way to access short term funding without any hidden costs, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Established in 2012 and based from their central London office this company is continuing to expand and as such this is a great time to join the company.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £23,000 - £25,000 +
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Client Services Team responsible for building and maintaining relationships with a growing client base and providing an exceptional customer service. This role offers huge potential to develop your career alongside within an expanding start-up and suits a recent graduate looking to kick start their career in Account Management, Client Management or the Fintech sector.
Tasks you can expect to responsible for including:
• Liaising with existing and prospective customers by email and telephone to answer queries and arrange repayment plans.
• Follow payment collection procedures.
• Liaise with debt management companies.
• Join the team in creating new ideas.
• The candidate must be happy to work independently, and at times work alone in the office, so they must have excellent self-motivation
• Monday - Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
• 4 weekend days per month (week days given in lieu)
What are the ideal candidate's skills, experience and personality?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experienced working with MS Office, in particular Outlook.
• The ability to understand customer needs.
• The ability to show initiative.
• A good level of numeracy without needing to be a maths genius.
• Highly organised and a positive approach to work.
• Self-motivated and a fast learner.
• Prior experience working in an office is preferred.
What is the last person in this job doing now?
The last two people placed into this job have been there for 9 months and 1 year respectively. Both really enjoy working at the company and have become involved with different areas of the business, away from their core duties, to further their personal development.
What are the perks of working for this company?
• 25 days' holiday.
• Friendly team who arrange frequent team lunches and dinners.
• Discretionary bonuses.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive + benefits London, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive + bonus London Various
Competitive depending on experience London, Central London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP