Client Services Executive
- Up to £24000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
- 17th July 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Client Services Executive
£24,000 + 10% bonus + International travel opportunities!
Are you looking for your next exciting career step as a Client Services Executive within a FTSE 250 business based in Central London? This could be the role for you!
Based in Central London, this successful FTSE 250 media publisher are looking for a Client Services Executive to join the events arm of the business that specialise in putting on first class business to business events within the telecommunications industry. The telecommunications events they put on help businesses within the industry stay informed about the latest updates or developments within this space, as well as allowing businesses to hear first-hand on how to overcome potential challenges that the industry faces. With events hosted all of the world, this media company are quickly become the go to provider for global telecommunications events/conferences and they are now looking to grow their successful Client Services team. As a Client Service Executive, you will liaise with clients regarding past and future events as well as having the opportunity to attend these international events and network with clients. You will benefit from copious work benefits including discounts at major tech retail brands, subsidised gym membership, impressive career progression prospects and a nurturing work environment alongside the international travel opportunities!
As a Client Liaison Executive you will play a pivotal role in managing the client's experience to encourage a long-lasting relationship with the company. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients both via phone and email to resolve any queries they have relating to past and future events
- Chasing any outstanding monies owed from clients who have registered their interest in attending upcoming events
- Invoicing and credit control for delegate and sponsorship invoices
- Utilising exceptional attention to detail in order to identify any issues and resolves any problems in an effective and timely manner
- Providing an outstanding level of service to clients to ensure the client has a positive experience to help encourage and maintain a long-lasting relationship with the company
- Liaising with other registration companies in order to help out with the logistical aspects of events
- Attending global events to network with clients
- Previous experience working within a commercial role as a Customer Service Executive or Client Services Executive with experience speaking to clients via phone and email will allow you to hit the ground running in this position
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines will ensure you flourish in this multi-faceted, fast-paced role
- A confident approach with ability to remain calm under pressure will mean you can handle any situation that clients throw at you in an effective and efficient manner
- Previous experience in credit control will allow you to chase outstanding payments effectively
- Flexibility to travel internationally and the ability to present yourself positively in front of clients will mean you are able to attend the company's global events and represent the brand in a positive light
If this sounds like you next opportunity then click the apply button now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free