Client Services Executive
- depending on experience
- 10th September 2019
- Start date:
Client Services Executive
£20-26K basic + exceptional benefits
Richmond upon Thames
If you love dealing with people, like seeing projects through from start to finish and are enthusiastic about delivering for clients, this is the role for you!
This organisation creates bespoke business software and boasts an enviable track record of delivering excellence every time. From their HQ in the US and their offices across the globe, this business has a reputation for the development and execution of cloud-based technologies which help save their client's money. As they are experiencing significant growth at present, this is your opportunity to join their business in a Client Services capacity. This role is broad in scope and will give the successful candidate exposure to a number of areas, such as supporting the business development team manage their existing clients, helping in the creation of sales decks and pitch documents and assisting in the tendering process. If this sounds exciting, get in touch immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Working across a selection of projects, on behalf of both clients and sales teams, to ensure that they are delivered on time, to client satisfaction and on budget
* Ensuring that when sales teams go out to meet with clients that they have relevant documents displaying how they can add value to a business and its users
* Managing relationships on a day to day basis with a selection of client accounts to ensure their needs are being met
* Building commercial awareness to act as a point of contact for clients during the management of their accounts and projects
* Developing your knowledge of the company's products to be able to provide strategic support on complex projects
* Having previous experience in a commercial role, you will be able to support clients with their projects from their first days in the business
* With outstanding attention to detail and commercial thinking you will be able to prioritise your time effectively to assist in delivering projects on time and budget
* Your understanding of your clients' needs and self-driven nature will ensure that you are able to contribute to sales and strategy meetings and have all relevant marketing and sales information to hand
* Your experience in using MS Office and excellent academic profile will ensure that you are a key member of the business development team
* Your interest in technology will ensure that you are enthusiastic to learn to suite of products this business takes to market
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'Apply Now'!
Senior Talent Consultant
Sign up for job alerts - its free