Client Services Consultant (Immediate Start)
An experienced Client Services Consultant is needed to join the team at Buchanan Search, one of the top recruitment firms in London. The management of relationships with current clients, guaranteeing their happiness with our services, and seeing chances for new business development are all responsibilities of the client services consultant role.
- Cold calling to gain new clients
- Identifying Clients for successful placements
- Interacting with and processing individuals who have been identified as potential successful candidates
- setting up meeting with clients for placement opportunities
- Negotiating terms of contracts
- University graduate with a 2:1 or higher
- Competitive, ambitious and results driven candidates
- Great work ethic and self-motivated individuals
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates who enjoy working in a target-based environment
- Sales experience preferred
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK
- Supportive training scheme
- Competitive environment offering financial incentives to high performing individuals
- Social, fun, and supportive environment - regular working social events
- Equal, diverse, and inclusive working environment
- 20 days of holiday
- Clear paths for high performing individuals to progress into more senior roles
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, and Engineering sector.
Buchanan Search is a market-leading recruitment firm for a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms.
Buchanan Search Interview Reviews
Times Top100 Graduate Head Hunter, £40k First Year11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
Graduate Executive Search Consultant10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
Trainee Recruitment Consultant20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...