|Salary:||£21,000 to £22,000 (depending on experience) + benefits|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Education & Teaching, Languages, Management, Secretarial & Business Admin|
OISE London is an accredited English language school in central London. We provide English language courses to motivated clients from all over the world. We are looking for a well-spoken, numerate, client services and marketing administrator. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The post description requires a person with excellent people skills, good time management and someone who is both organised and a strong administrator. The successful candidate should have an excellent eye for detail.
An interest in international education and EFL would be helpful.
• Student enrolment and administration.
• As part of student liaison, build good relationships with the students, ensuring positive feedback.
• To deal with student enquires effectively and offer advice where necessary.
• Preparation of marketing and promotional materials.
• Working proactively with overseas agencies and OISE retail offices.
Closing date for applications - Friday, 16th August, 2018.
Interviews will be held in London week commencing Monday, 19th March, 2018.
The post will begin on Monday, 26th March, 2018.
Applicants must have, or be prepared to apply for, a DBS certificate.
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£23,500 plus Bonus London, Central London Ongoing
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus London Ongoing
Up to £34000 per annum plus OTE London 18-Jun-2018
Competitive South East, South West, London, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP