Client Service Executive
- £25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable
- Apply by:
- 20th December 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you an enthusiastic individual who enjoys providing first class customer service? With a keen interest in technology and how it all works? Then this is the role for you to apply for!
A unique smart phone application and technology platform, who incentivise and reward employees to transport co-workers, are looking for a passionate Client Service Executive, to join their growing team! They have developed the best solution available, for any large organisations around the world, who want to change the way people commute to work. They want to help employers contribute towards a more sustainable workplace for their employees. The stellar App helps track efficiency, rewards drivers and reduces traffic, which in turn reduces pollution! The client is expanding across the UK and globally and so are looking for a proactive candidate with great organisational skills, to support the existing customer base. You will need a strong customer focus to help customers navigate their way around the app, to get the most out of the service. You will be contacting existing users from a database, whilst identifying new opportunities, to maximise the platform.
- Working with users to drive engagement, to help employees and their colleagues benefit for the app
- Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date to help grow existing accounts
- Arranging and providing online demonstrations to demonstrate how the platform works, to encourage more users to sign up
- Helping users navigate their way through the app if they aren't confident using it and need guidance to help them benefit from the platform
- Potential to visits to clients at their workplace to provide advice and support
- A keen interest in technology and the patience to help explain the way the app work to users will enable you to hit the ground running
- Excellent communication, analytic and listening skills to ensure you success when dealing with customers
- Being organised and proactive will mean you can efficiently keep files up to date so they can be used by anyone, at any time
- Being able to work using your own initiative, will help you work to targets and deadlines
- Must be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
To have the opportunity to help take a company from a small start up, to a world-renowned business - Click "Apply Now"!!
Sign up for job alerts - its free