Client Relationship Manager
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £23,000 basic + Bonus
Sector: Finance - Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They're looking for ambitious and confident graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Client Relationship Manager is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Client Relationship Manager- Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Annual bonus
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Fantastic training and support
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
Client Relationship Manager- Role:
- Develop a deep understanding of the clients in your portfolio, ensuring you have engaged with them to complete business reviews which are logged appropriately in Salesforce system
- Offer a first-class level of service to the most valuable clients in the Business Payments book through your account support and sharing of payments knowledge and insight
- Protect business income by negotiating pricing packages, retaining clients within portfolio on best possible terms, whilst considering impact to our medium and long term revenue.
- Develop and negotiate the commercial proposal, close the deal and ensure the solution goes live.
- Engage in discussions on regulatory changes and mandated requirements.
- Hold discussions around financial, operational, technical, marketing and management information topics with your clients. Introduce accredited third parties where this will be of benefit.
- Maintain regular contact with all clients within the portfolio.
- Manage client expectations when implementing new solutions and roll outs to maximise benefits to all parties whilst minimising impact on internal resources.
- Own and maintain an up to date pipeline of your opportunities, making sure to log risks and update client notes on a regular basis
- Make recommendations to the wider business about how we might improve or optimise the way we service our most valuable clients through providing client feedback and personal observations
Client Relationship Manager- Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills - if you've got some prior experience in a B2B setting, or demonstrable influencing, negotiation or sales skills, then we want to hear from you
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt and prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :manager pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Cloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Systems Graduate Programmes - BAE
BAE Systems PLC
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide