Client Relationship Associate
- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Commission Structure
- 26th January 2020
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Client Relationship Associate
- Quarterly company holidays (all expenses paid for)
- Unlimited holiday
- Gym membership
- Company car scheme
- Work from home 1 day a week
- Company Laptop and Phone
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a well-established top tier legal firm. The role has become available due to a large influx of work, you will be working closely with the firms most senior relationship manager ensuring all targets are met. Training will be a blend of shadowing and classroom-based learning where you will be mentored by the firms most successful senior staff.
The role of a Client Relationship Associate:
Your role will be a blend of sales, developing and nurturing a new and existing client base, lead qualification and to support their busy business development team. Your duties will consist of:
- Adhoc administrative duties such as; diary management and creating proposals
- Attending networking events and industry conferences
- Attending client lunches and events
- Booking and attending meetings with potential clients
- Creating new business engagement and lead qualification
A successful Client Relationship Associate will:
- Be degree educated achieving a 2:1 or higher from a top 20 university
- Be a confident communicator over the phone and in person
- Be driven and forward thinking with an ability to problem solve
- Highly organised with able to multitask
- Sales or client facing experience is desirable
- An interest within finance would be desirable
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free