Client Relationship Associate
- £20000 to 25000 per annum, Uncapped Commission Structure
- 25th January 2020
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Client Relationship Associate
- Quarterly lunches for top performers (Michelin Star venues)
- Unlimited holiday
- Gym membership
- Help to buy scheme for first time buyers
- Opportunities to work from home
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a fast-growing firm within the financial industry. Our client is well-established within the financial markets, dealing with top global firms within the fortune 500 and including a number of FTSE 100 & 250 firms.
The role of a Client Relationship Associate:
Your role will be a blend of sales, developing and nurturing a new and existing client base, lead qualification and to support their busy business development team. Your duties will consist of:
- Adhoc administrative duties such as; diary management and creating proposals
- Attending networking events and industry conferences
- Supporting the Directors on a day to day
- Booking and attending meetings with potential clients
- Creating new business engagement and lead qualification
A successful Client Relationship Associate will:
- Be degree educated achieving a 2:1 or higher from a top 20 university
- Be a confident communicator over the phone and in person
- Be driven and forward thinking with an ability to problem solve
- Highly organised with able to multitask
- Sales or client facing experience is desirable
- An interest within finance would be desirable
If this role is of interest please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free