Client Relations Executive
- £22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- 7th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
A small but successful and entrepreneurial company that create written reports, industry events and surveys for institutional finance professionals, specifically within insurance and investments are looking for a Client Relations Executive to join the team. The business has been operating for over 8 years and are looking to expand their headcount in London. This is an opportunity to really contribute to the growth of the business and have exposure to their international conferences (UK, Europe and North America) as well as contributing to the content of their reports.
- Calling of both warm and cold leads (30/70 split) to both introduce the company, uncover needs and interests and secure attendance to our London and New York based Summits
- Sell and retain delegate packages with senior individuals of companies.
- Attendance on site at the company's 4 London based Summit and 1 international Summit
- Clear progression path with the opportunity to progress twice within 18 months.
- Have a minimum of 9-months experience in a conference, subscription, or guest invitation sales role which will allow you to hit the ground running!
- Be confident with speaking and selling new ideas and concepts to senior Individuals of companies to successfully make a sale.
- Be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines to ensure ownership of the role and allow you to hit your targets.
- Have a proven record of accomplishment and meeting targets which will ensure you hit Bonus!
- Be creative in their thinking and flexible to working on a variety of projects focused on very different subjects which will allows you to really understand the business's products.
Do you enjoying working in a fast-paced environment; Building relationships and networking with great benefits? then this role could be for you. Click Apply now!
Sign up for job alerts - its free