|Salary:||£22,000 (per annum)|
|Sectors:||Marketing, Secretarial & Business Admin, Research & Analysis|
Our client offers both online and face to face learning programmes with some of the largest companies in the world - enabling anyone, anywhere to become a fully qualified professional.
This is a permanent entry level position paying £22K-£25K.
How can you expect to spend your day?
• In this role you'll help our client report effectively on participant progress, participant feedback and to gain insights as to why our corporate learners do what they do and how they can use the mammoth amount of data they receive to create an even greater experience.
• As they've seen a huge increase in their number of corporate clients, reporting's become a much larger task. This means they're also looking for someone who can set them up for the long run in terms of the quality of data they're collecting and presenting. You'd be working closely with the tech team to ensure that the data is clean, helping enable greater and more reliable reporting.
• Prepare timely, accurate and presentable client reports, importing data where required from business platforms and systems
• Ensure weekly client reporting deadlines are met
• Send reports to clients, partners and internal stakeholders on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
• Improve reporting process, maximising the data, and providing data insights
• Review reports for discrepancies, outliers and other issues
• Work with Data Analyst to test and validate new reports to ensure consistency, accuracy, completeness of data, and process optimisation
• Provide timely and accurate responses to adhoc data requests
• Input on current reporting structure, increasing efficiency and reducing manual processes carried out by the team
• Ensure adequate documentation is maintained both for end user training and knowledge sharing
• Work closely with community team, wider client delivery team, and other internal stakeholders to ensure excellence in client service
What are the ideal candidate' skills, personality and experience?
• The right person for this role will thrive in an environment where change is not only encouraged but thrust upon them and will be able deal with a complex set of requirements to develop a scope of work. You'll need to be a data lover, ready to make an impact in a high performing, rapidly expanding business.
• A willingness to get stuck in and ability to take a proactive approach
• Previous experience in a reporting role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel: VLOOKUP's, Pivots, IF and Match statements, Macros and PowerPoint is required
• Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• An understanding of VBA, database and statistical data analysis software would be beneficial
• Excellent data management skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Leadership of a growing and ambitious function in a VC-backed company operating in one of digital's most exciting and growing spaces - EdTech
• Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference, working with some of the world's leading brands
• A fast-paced and exciting challenge which is well-funded and actively supported by encouraging investors
£20,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£25,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£26,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£19,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£20,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£13,200 (per annum) London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus plus share scheme South East, South West, Nottingham, East Midlands, Bristol, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Edinburgh, Nationwide Ongoing
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London, Kings Cross ASAP
£26,500 plus benefits South West, Malmesbury Various
£22,000 to £25,500 plus Bonus London ASAP
Up to £25,000 China ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,000 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£28,000 plus benefits London, Nationwide 1-Sep-2018
Competitive Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24,000 Nationwide ASAP
£23,000 + Share options + Uncapped commission London ASAP
£23000 to £26000 per annum + GYM + SHARES + COMMISSION London ASAP
£24,077 plus benefits South East Various
£29000 to 32000 per annum South East, Reading 19-Jan-2017
£23,000 to £25,000 + Bonus London ASAP
£30,000 to £50,000 plus OTE South East, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP