Client Partnerships Analyst | Digital Consultancy
- £30000 to £33000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + bonus + share scheme
- 3rd January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client are a digital consultancy firm that were founded in 2014 and have grown to over four-hundred employees. They've recently been named for 24th fastest growing company in Europe and have a reputation for maintaining an unrivaled culture.
Developing world-class digital capabilities is at the heart of what they do and they've powered the product development in companies such as ASOS, British Airways, The Ministry of Defence and many more. They work with their clients to build impactful products and high performing teams through blending technical craft and product expertise.
They're growing at a rapid rate with offices in London, Manchester and Leeds. We are looking for a Client Partnerships Analyst to join their London Client Partnerships team.
The Client Partnerships Analyst position is a hybrid role and requires someone who enjoys having diversity within their days. The focus of the role is to support the Client Partnerships team through the creation of marketing material, preparation of pitches and facilitating pipeline discussion as well as a range of administrative tasks. The Client Partnerships team is responsible for bringing in £8-9million in new business this year and the Junior Analyst is a vital part to helping them achieve this. As a Junior Analyst, you will get exposure to a huge variety of impressive people - not just the internal C-Suite Executives but also highly respected individuals within business.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- 2.1 from a Russell Group university
- Minimum 6 months experience within the commercial world (blue-chip company preferred but not essential)
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Sign up for job alerts - its free