Client Operations Manager
- £35000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience + benefits + bonus
- 19th September 2020
- Start date:
- May 2020
Do you have team leading experience within a b2b client services capacity? This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading brand within the digital advertising sector!
A multinational market-leading online advertising provider who have expanded hugely over the past 4 years acquiring some renowned brands in the media industry. They are now looking for a Client Operations Manager to manage a team of 8!
They have impressive, modern offices located in South West London, with amazing perks such as monthly massages and free vending machines! They have invested in their platform to make sure that they continually stay ahead of their competition. This role is pivotal to the success of the sales operations division and could be the role you've been looking for! If you are looking to join a growing, supportive company with a vibrant friendly and success-driven culture, read on!
- Manage and support a team of 7 direct reports to ensure that the operational team runs smoothly, from onboarding, to complaints and ensuring that all elements of a contract are correct
- Act as a point of escalation for this pacey team and ensure that next steps are taken accordingly, and that all SLA's are met
- Manage the performance of the sales operations team to ensure that they are constantly overachieving on their deliverables
- Work with systems to ensure that they are up to date and being used impactfully so that the business can run smoothly
- Work with a variety of internal stakeholders to ensure that all elements of sales operations run smoothly
- Must have previous experience in an operational management role. This will ensure you hit the ground running and support your team to be successful
- Being extremely adept at multitasking and working at a fast pace will help you in managing your varied workload
- Having excellent communication skills and strong rapport building ability will help you to manage the variety of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Your commercial awareness and solution - orientated approach will ensure that you are best placed to manage this team
- State of the art riverside offices, with standing/seated desks
- Free breakfasts & lunch
- Free Innocent smoothies and vending machine
- Legendary Company and Team events
- Driven yet relaxed working environment
- Career progression
- Social working culture
If the chance to work for one of the world's best-known media companies appeals to you, hit "apply now"
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.
Sign up for job alerts - its free