|Salary:||£23k to £25k per annum (depending on experience)|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Sales|
Wallacespace provides brighter thinking spaces for offsite meetings, training, workshops and
events. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and energetic Client Manager to cover one of our four central London venues, where no two days are the same. Our venues are unique in style and unique in the staff that we employ.
Delighting our clients with our can-do attitude and proactive service is what we do in our venues and everyone who works with us shares this objective; our whole being is client centric.
About the role
As a Client Manager your job is to help us grow our business by building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients and prospective clients.
You will manage the existing client relationships and new prospects by having regular conversations with a view to keeping wallacespace front of mind. Your objective will be to grow your portfolio 1) in quality 2) by volume and 3) by value; working a definitive sector for which you will become an ambassador of knowledge.
On a day to day basis you will be communicating with your clients and our team to ensure that your clients' meetings deliver them maximum value.
You will communicate predominately by phone, speaking regularly with your prospective clients with a view to promoting our vision and service, building honest + trustworthy relationships and securing new business. Therefore, our client managers are not telephone phobic, or afraid to ask for & close business from our existing and prospective client portfolio.
This is a varied and intelligent business development role that requires you to establish strong relationships with the people around you: clients, prospects, your team and your managers. It requires an abundance of energy, resourcefulness, and a love of dealing with people and a keen eye for detail.
• Strong customer focus for a client centric environment
• Driven for personal and professional learning and development
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Previous experience in business development, client management or account management desirable
We love people who never use the words “it’s not my job”. If this is you, come and work for one of the leading brands in venues and conferencing.
What we offer
• Free Lunch – who said there’s no such thing? At wallacespace our food is designed to help our clients stay focused + more productive, so we’d be missing a trick if we didn’t share it with our teams.
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Life assurance
• Pension scheme
• Access to travel loans, childcare vouchers + the cycle to work scheme
• Excellent opportunities for progression and the advantage of working with great people in a unique environment.
In addition to some great day to day benefits a Client Manager will
• £23k - £25k per annum (depending on experience)
• 28 days holiday (incl bank hols)
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds. However, in line with the Asylum & Immigration Act any candidate must be eligible to live & work in the UK.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Competitive Glasgow, Scotland ASAP
£20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£28000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus London 4-Jun-2018
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Up to £24500 per annum plus OTE London ASAP