Client Management Consultant
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm that works is the top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE-listed firms. We are a specialist Search Firm which spans Entry level through to Board Level positions, from operations in London they offer a range of expert consultative solutions across London. We are looking to expand into new locations and conquer the Asian and American markets.
Buchanan Search was founded in 2013 by James Baker, who brought over 10 years of Recruitment and Executive Search experience to the firm. The team is led by director, Tom Holmes who has been exceptionally successful starting multiple different branches within the business.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Your primary functions will include market research and following up on leads, reaching out to potential clients via cold calling, emails, networking, LinkedIn and various other methods. In addition to this you will also be attending client meetings set up by yourself and potentially as a support for any colleagues' client meetings, travelling nationally and internationally to meet & close prospective clients whilst we are aiming to expand into these new markets. You will be managing a large pipeline of potential clients efficiently and managing the sales cycle end to end.
The business development team are completely supported by a full marketing team to assist growth for the company.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a confident communicator and a driven individual
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have High energy, be entrepreneurial, dynamic and a self-starter
- A pro-active mind-set, willingness to learn and desire to deliver high quality work.
- A positive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude.
- Have a driven mindset to achieve and improve with a desire to develop skills and knowledge relevant to the role.
- be able to take responsibility and shows integrity.
- Have the ability to multitask, to prioritise projects and respond quickly to urgent requests with tight deadlines.
What you get:
- Competitive base salary with attractive uncapped comission structure
- Company holidays - Zante, Madrid, Vegas
- Multiple incentives (team lunch clubs)
- 25 days holiday
All successful candidates past the application stage will all receive an unscheduled call from one of our consultants or relevant account managers
Buchanan Staffing Group
At Buchanan Staffing Group, we have been providing market-leading staffing solutions since our founding in 2013.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london management consultant buchanan staffing
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Analyst - TPP
Graduate Software Developer (No coding experience required) - TPP
Business Development Graduate - Birmingham
£30,000 + Area Allowance
West Midlands, Birmingham
Sponsored Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London
Project Management Programme May 2023 - Nationwide
KPMG 2023 Deal Advisory Graduate Programmes - Nationwide