Client Management Associate - German or Swedish speaking - 34k
- Up to £34000 per annum + benefits + bonus
- Apply by:
- 24th July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a global leader in knowledge search. With offices in London, New York, San Francisco, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Seoul, it's a truly an international organisation. Founded in 2008, they have established ourselves as a go-to knowledge partner for decision-makers across private equity, asset management, consultancy and corporate strategy, helping them access the highly specific industry expertise they need to make better decisions, faster. My client are growing fast and, with three new offices opened in the last year alone, offers unrivalled impact opportunity and career progression.
As a member of the client service team, you will be acting as the intermediary between clients on one side, and targeted industry experts on the other. Your role is to focus on the clients' knowledge gaps and define the specialist knowledge required to address them. You then research companies and industries in order to identify and engage leading subject-matter specialists, using sound judgment to qualify their expertise based on the project in question, and connect them with the clients in real-time. Although there is no typical day, there are often many projects running concurrently and the teams have to learn the most efficient way of identifying expertise quickly.
Once you excel at the core delivery requirements of the client service role, you will take on additional responsibilities, including overall project management, client relationship management, and coaching of junior colleagues. You will receive intensive on-and-off-the-desk training along the core dimensions it takes to become a self-sufficient commercial leader, including account management, business development, negotiation, leadership and talent development.
The commercial, operational and interpersonal skills that you will pick up along the way will set you up for success in the 21st century workplace. You should expect to develop into a confident, autonomous business principal who can win business, inspire others and marshal resources in a fast-changing environment.
What We Look For
This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. Our most successful people embrace a "whatever-it-takes" mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals.
- Career maturity and alignment - clarity about direction, committed to getting there and aware of how this career fits with your longer term goals
- Commercially driven - desire to develop sales and negotiation skills and seeking reward for commercial success
- Innate personal confidence - able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA)
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Selfless, can-do attitude and passion for making a tangible impact
- Excellent communication skills - the confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions
- 0-2 years' work experience
- Strong academic credentials
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German or French
Sign up for job alerts - its free