Client Liaison Officer - Immediate Start!
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Gumtree is part of the eBay Classified Group, the world leader in online classifieds, with 12 brands that span the globe. Founded in London in 2000, today we’re the UK’s leading classified site, with over 16m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live!
Our mission is to help create a world where people share more and waste less. Our focus is on delivering a first class trading experience founded on the classified pillars of ‘Local, Free and Easy’.
You will be responsible for building and managing relationships with clients to ensure that as a business we’re maximising the potential of the advertising package they have signed up to. This is a fast paced role where you will be looking after multiple accounts and engaging with clients on a daily basis whilst also performing ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
After the clients first month on the site, they will be assigned to an Account Manager by which point they will be fully accustomed with the site and benefiting from their positive relationship with Gumtree and eBay.
· On-board new customers within 24 hours of signing up
· Maintain weekly contact with all new customer throughout ‘nursery period’ to foresee potential problems
· Build effective working relationships with given client base to enable smooth transition from new business to an account managed service.
· Have a complete understanding of Gumtree/eBay products and services to enable all customers’ needs.
· Utilising the CRM tool to manage accounts efficiently
· To provide accounts with clear and comprehensive information that allows them to facilitate usage of their advertising as effectively and efficiently as possible.
· To maintain the client relationship, ensure maximum performance from all products live on the site and consult on effective means of delivery.
· Support and fulfill client requirements by identifying where Gumtree/eBay Classifieds products can add value.
· Review and report on sales performance and client satisfaction
· Relentless attention to customer service and satisfaction of client requirements.
· Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
· The ability to explain complex information in simple terms.
· Develops partnerships, long-term relationships, maintaining contact over time.
What can we offer you?
· Progression opportunities within the business
· Free breakfast and snacks every day!
· A sociable, dress down environment where we put our people first
· Top Performer events and holiday incentives
· Discounts at local bars, gyms, restaurants and health & beauty salons
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.
Sign up for job alerts - its free