Client Lead Representative
- £25,000+ £15k OTE + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our client's mission was to create a technology that uses Artificial Intelligence to help brands understand what their customers think about them. In three years they have grown from a team of 2 Co-Founders to a team of 20 in London and more around Europe.
In that time they have developed a cutting-edge product that allows some of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber; HelloFresh, Spotify, Transferwise, Skyscanner, Deliveroo + more) to finally understand their Customers and improve their customer experience through deploying their AI-powered solution.
They have raised £4.5 million in their Series A and one of their 2019 initiatives is to build out the sales team. They combine machine learning with a deep understanding of their customers, seamlessly integrating with any system used to collect feedback. They then deliver precise, actionable insights enabling our partners to have a complete, objective understanding of their customers every day.
Their technology acts as a data platform that captures all of this customer feedback and analyses and visualises it for their customers so they can understand exactly where they are losing money due to customer experience and which areas of their business they need to improve.
. The Role
You will be joining a small sales team taking on the Client Lead role, this role will include:
· Act as a trusted advisor and build relationships with prospects, using your holistic knowledge of the company’s product and service offering
· Perform regular prospect outreach over the phone, email and social media
· Support marketing efforts and follow up on inbound leads garnered from the company’s website/events/campaigns etc.
· Monitor and communicate via multiple channels and undertake significant internet research in order to identify leads
· Develop and implement your own outbound campaigns into your territory and into key target accounts
· Sales Cycles – 4-6 months
· Average deal size - £40,000 a year
Training: You will go through a full onboarding with the Head of Sales that will cover objection handling, prospecting, closing and product training!
Why do I want this job?
· £500 LEARNING BUDGET
· Drinks every Friday
· Rooftop bar
· Flexi hours
· Monthly nights out
· Strong work/life balance culture
What do I need to do to get this job?
Our client are looking for someone who is mature and intelligent you will be speaking to multiple different stakeholders within accounts. As well as that they are looking for some who want to learn and develop. Being fun and passionate is also a must!
If this sounds like you, and you believe you have the personality and ambition to thrive in this role, submit your CV to Venatrix to apply today.
Venatrix is a graduate recruitment solutions provider run by graduates for graduates.
Sign up for job alerts - its free