Client Engagement Executive - Graduate Scheme - Manchester
- Competitive + Benefits + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- 12th August 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Our Manchester office is looking to hire a Client Engagement Executive, you will be responsible for pro-actively making contact with our clients, building relationships and supporting them with their initial contract set-up. This role is KPI focused and target driven, offering a competitive commission scheme. with an OTE of 30k+ in year 1 for high performers. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing international company, boasting 70 offices around the world. We truly believe in internal career progression and this team is an excellent training ground which has seen long term members promoted across the company. Our bustling office is based in Old Trafford, we believe in working hard and playing hard. Work life balance is so important to us. We love to celebrate be it success or an occasion in the calendar. Currently we are supporting Pride worldwide across each and every office.
- Managing and proactively approaching clients following up after planned sales campaigns
- Contacting Existing Clients to process them onto the Government Gateway
- Managing and accurately update the Gateway database
- Advising clients on property change opportunities
- Consistently achieving personal KPIs, whilst contributing to the overall success of the wider team and Altus Group
- Contributing to the Team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Delivering excellent service to clients ensuring a strong and positive working relationship, effectively dealing with any issues or queries
- Communicating with clients, both written and verbally
- Ensuring that Altus Group has collected all the required information about clients to successfully deliver a full service and maintain ongoing accurate records for every client
- Liaising with Client Services to ensure smooth transition of the file to the Account Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Professional sales / customer services background is preferred
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships
- Strong communication skills at various levels - in a B2B environment up to Director level would be advantageous
- Experience of up-selling or sales generation from existing clients
- Target driven with a strong will to succeed
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Proactive with a can-do approach
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate up to Director level
- Thorough and conscientious approach to work tasks
- Ability to prepare work in advance effectively withstanding workload pressures.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
To apply, please click on the button below.
Sign up for job alerts - its free