Client Delivery Executive, Pareto Law
Role: Client Delivery Executive
Company: Pareto Law
Location: Holdborn, London
Salary: £25-28k DOE and location, with excellent OTE package
Pareto Law are the leading Global Sales Development organisation in the UK. Specialising in the assessment, placement and training of the top 20% of graduates into entry level, business to business sales roles. Pareto is a vibrant, ambitious company, successfully developing employees who have become some of the best in the business. Our business areas are many - and now they're growing.
We are looking for enthusiastic, responsible and organised individuals to join a brand new Delivery Team of Client Delivery Executives - we're hiring for 2 roles in Wilmslow, Manchester and 2 in Holborn, London!
Your role will encompass delivery across many of the company's arms. Managing relationships with clients, candidates and internal stakeholders, you'll be composed, professional and articulate. As part of a brand new team, you have the opportunity to set the standard and kick-start an exciting, lucrative career!
You will be responsible for:
- Candidate, Client and all general delivery involved in our hiring and training services
- Supporting our team through our assessment process
- Speaking and engaging with clients at regular touchpoints throughout Pareto's relationship with them - particularly through the duration of bespoke projects for large accounts/clients
- Preparing a variety of individuals for the interview process - coaching and mentoring each individual to ensure they are well prepared
- Providing detailed feedback to candidates, clients and stakeholders internally
- Providing comprehensive support for clients, pre, during and post-assessment
- Support and liaise closely with our Account Managers on client meetings
- When necessary, take the lead on resourcing and preparing candidates for client assessment, and act as auxiliary support on recruiting projects when required
- A competitive basic salary and OTE
- Fantastic professional development and potential
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays abroad, all-expenses paid! (to return once safe)
- Regular socials, charity events, sports teams and in-office events (to return once safe)
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level
- Some form of commercial or customer experience. You must be comfortable engaging professionally with clients, candidates and stakeholders alike - one moment you may be speaking to a recent Graduate over the phone, the next a senior C-Level Executive over a video call
- A professional individual who can continue the strong business relationship/reputation already created
- An organised individual who is able to balance a candidate, client and delivery projects simultaneously
- A driven/motivated person who has ambition to grow - with Client Success Manager your next step
- Effective influencer - able to keep candidates engaged through our process,
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london delivery executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
£23,000 + CeMap qualifications + commission
London, Chiswick, Gunnersbury
Up to £24000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Risk Consultant - Graduate Trainee - London
Sales Development Representative
£24000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Sports Recruitment Consultant
£25000 to £45000
Buchanan Search Limited
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited