Client Delivery Executive, Pareto Law
- North West
- Apply by:
- 3rd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Role: Client Delivery Executive J4001:NW
Company: Pareto Law
Location: Wilmslow, South Manchester
Pareto Law are the leading Global Sales Development organisation in the UK. Specialising in the assessment, placement and training of the top 20% of graduates into entry level, business to business sales roles. Pareto is a vibrant, ambitious company, successfully developing employees who have become some of the best in the business.
Pareto are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible and organised individual to join the Account Management team for one of its largest clients.
The client is the leader in Electrical Distribution - turning over in excess of £1.3billion pounds a year. Working with Pareto for 10 years, this client has already taken on over 330 graduates, placing them onto an enterprising Graduate Development Programme. Currently, our client hires over 50 candidates a year and due to the success of the programme they are actively looking to increase this number.
Due to this demand we are looking to hire a dedicated Client Delivery Executive to join the Account Management Team at Pareto who can source, assess and place suitable candidates straight into this business. This individual will be working closely with the team, looking to grow and continue the successful business relationship.
You will be responsible for:
- The sourcing, assessment and placement of suitable candidates to the company's 380 locations all over the UK.
- Assessing potential candidates through conducting telephone interviews and pre-screening tests, before supporting our team through a face to face assessment process.
- Attending a variety of assessment days across the country to source potential talent.
- Speaking to a variety of successful candidates to determine suitability for the client before effectively selling the opportunity to those you believe to be an ideal fit.
- Preparing a variety of individuals for the interview process - coaching and mentoring each individual to ensure they are well prepared.
- Providing detailed feedback to those individuals.
- Providing support for the organisation, pre-assessment, and running of a number of the clients bespoke assessment days across the year.
- Reporting your progress back to the account management team to ensure that the account is kept up to date.
- Visiting the client's individual businesses around the country to ensure you understand exactly the calibre and type of individuals they are looking for.
You must be:
- Educated to degree level
- A people person who is able to build key relationships with a number of stakeholders including candidates and clients and is confident to do so
- A professional individual who can continue the strong business relationship/reputation already created
- An organised individual who is able to balance a number of candidate projects alongside each other
- A driven/motivated person who has the ambitions to grow this account ensuring the maximum amount of candidates are placed within the business
- Effective at time management - able to balance the sourcing, preparing and placing candidates into various different regions
- Effective influencer - able to keep candidates engaged through their interviewing stage - ensuring you are keeping up to date with other opportunities they have going on and how that compares to this particular opportunity
- A competitive basic salary and OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities within the business
- Access to our industry recognised training modules
- Company incentive holidays: previous locations include Mallorca, Monte Carlo and Dubai, all-expenses paid!
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Regular socials, charity events, sports teams and in-office events
- Bonus/incentives including a company car, trips, vouchers and much more on offer
Sign up for job alerts - its free