|Salary:||£27500 to £33500 per annum + share scheme|
|Location:||South East, London|
Job Title: ClearBank Graduate Scheme
Location: Central London
Salary: £27,500 (rising to £30K basic salary after 6 months, plus performance related bonus)
Benefits: Competitive benefits covering a contributory pension scheme, a suite of insurance policies, private medical and a Perks program offering market leading discounts across a range of products!
Sector: FinTech & Financial Services
Picture your new Graduate career.
Located in the Gherkin, based out of ClearBank's modern offices. Full, bespoke training delivered by Pareto and Oxford University - plus the continuous mentorship of Senior ClearBank Executives. A carefully structured two year graduate programme, one that will see you rotate twice across different business functions and one that promises incredible career potential.
Now step into that career with ClearBank!
Benefits/What you get:
• A competitive basic salary of £27,500
• Y1 OTE potential of £33,500
• Full bespoke training, including a ten week Oxford Fintech course
• Based in the iconic Gherkin building, London's most instantly recognisable tower!
• Professional, fun and open culture
• Excellent career potential -align your interests to your progression as you're rotated across the business
Partnered with Microsoft and PWC, ClearBank are a truly unique company.
Enjoying breakout growth as a disruptive force for positive change,
ClearBank are challenging the existing order as the first bank in more
than 250 years to be granted clearing status. As part of their Graduate
Scheme you'll work across various departments in order to acquire a
thorough understanding of the business, as well as determine which
avenue you want to progress into.
• Work closely within the Ops, Business Development and/or Corporate teams in order to obtain comprehensive knowledge of Clearbank's offering and marketplace
• Within each rotation you will have the opportunity to work on 3 bespoke project experiences
• Develop rapport and relationships with clients over the phone and in person
• Schedule meetings and shadow senior professionals with the view to managing meetings independently
• Educated to degree level
• Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Ambitious and determined
• Flexible and agile
• A discernible interest in the FinTech industry
• An excellent work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£20000 to 25000 per annum plus OTE Yorkshire 2-Aug-2018
£19000 to 32000 per annum Glasgow, Scotland 27-Jul-2018
£18000 to 30000 per annum Scotland 5-Sep-2018
£30000 to 36000 per annum salary review London 16-Aug-2018
Competitive salary and benefits package plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 4-Aug-2018
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £35000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
£25k basic, £27.5k after first 6 months negotiable plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
18 to 20k + 10k OTE negotiable plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP